We used a combination of a race lines with army features to create a custom build in the Tracker style.
- BMW K100 1987
- Refurbished engine from the outside as well as the inside
- Original concept of the exhaust upgraded to our Machine gun
- Hand painted racing plate with the number 6
- USA army leather saddle bag
- Daytona digital speedometer
- Blue LED control for fuel reserve indication
- Harley-Davidson rear fender
- Quickshifter throttle
- YSS rear suspension
- Switches from Honda NX
- Dunlop Trialmax tires
Gas & Oil Signature:
Lighter frame, lifted seat platform, leather seat, stainless-steel headlight holder, stainless-steel speedometer holder, aluminium cover of the ignition coils.
Photo: Martin Kroužek