Our goal was to create a fast and swift machine with light construction at the same time, which would also be suitable for off-road tracks where the ride represents freedom. The colour combination emerged from the camouflage pattern used by the French army in World War II.
- Honda NX 650 Dominator 1992
- Complete overhaul of the engine
- K&N filters
- Sporty Tank – 9l
- Side racing plates with numbers – hand painted by Adam Vítek
- Wide handlebars Renthal Vintage
- Modified exhaust with Megaphone
- Small analog Daytona tachometer
- YSS rear suspension
- Scarface Six hand painted by Jiří Kodras
- Mitas tires
Gas & Oil Signature:
Customised construction of rear frame, heavy leather saddle, modified stainless-steel exhaust pipes.
Photo: Jakub Frey